Thursday 2 July 2015

My new motorbike

My new motorbike is a jr80. Its top speed is about 70? or 80? when I was riding I crashed and the motorbike falled on my foot. It did not hurt but my foot was getting twisted in the boot. I kept on stalling and my dad had to run over to me and start up my motorbike. When I was in the rain riding I slid in some wet mud and my back wheel slid in it and I nearly fell off. I love motorbikes when I get older im going to do  supercross.    Image result for suzuki jr 80 2010

4 comments:

  1. Hey Luca, nice work on your story. It was Great! Why do you love riding motorbikes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome exciting story Luca. The motocross sounds really awesome and fun. Its good you're crashing because it means you're going fast. I love the look of your new motorbike it's looks so cool. Does it have a power band

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that about you motorbike and i like the motorbike name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Luca. You have a cool motorbike. We should ride our motorbikes together one day. From Callum

    ReplyDelete

My Passion Project

My Passion project and how it went.  Me and Xavier took two boys to the wharf the kids names were Mitchell Scott And Jake Nikks cousin. We ...